Did you know that you can:
- Work with an Instruction/Reference Librarian? Katy Smith or Jana Brazeal is available on Wednesdays from 9:00 to 1:00 to help you efficiently and effectively find and use information for your curricular and extra-curricular needs! Come see us!
- Access millions of articles? You can access millions of articles from journals, magazines, newspapers, audio/visual collections, and reference collections online 24/7 from any computer (at school, work, or home) with internet access. Use the STLCC Library Databases. Sign in with your Blackboard ID.
- Have library materials sent to South County? You can request circulating books and a/v from the STLCC Libraries, as well as cicrulating books from academic libraries throughout Missouri. You can check them out and return them at the SCEUC Information Desk! Use the STLCC Library Catalog or expand your search to the MOBIUS Catalog to request items.
- Read electronic books online? Use the Advanced Keyword Search option of the STLCC Library Catalog to search for electronic books. Limit to "ebook" under the "Material Type" drop-box.
- Use the SCEUC Reference Collection? You can use the Reference Collection anytime that South County is open. It is located in the Academic Center behind the Writing Tutor.
Watch this page, we'll be adding updates and further information!