Instructional Resources supports the mission of St. Louis Community College by creating accessible learning environments, as well as providing quality services and collections that facilitate academic achievement for our diverse communities.
Our goal is to ensure that all patrons have the best possible experience at our Library. We appreciate your cooperation.
- The Library provides for Quiet Study in designated areas, but we request that you always use a quiet voice in the library. When using an electronic device, headphones must be used and kept at a low volume. Please place cell phones on vibrate and exit the library for cell phone conversation.
- Library electronic equipment, including computers, is for academic use only.
- Disruptive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and offenders may be asked to leave the library immediately. Disorderly conduct, physical abuse or sexual harassment is punishable per STLCC Board Policies and by local law enforcement.
- Children must be accompanied at all times by a guardian. Adults with the child and the child will be asked to leave the library if the child is noisy or disruptive.
- Prepared food or meals are not permitted in the library. Only beverages with closed containers are permitted.
Patrons who fail to comply with the Library Code of conduct may be asked to leave the premises by college staff and Campus Police.