By using this Library Guide you will be able to:
- Find books books, databases, and websites which provide information which:
- help in identifying microorganisms in the lab
- help in describing the characteristics of microorganisms
- help in finding images of microorganisms for papers and reports
How to use this guide:
- The Find Books and Find Web Sites sections are useful both for finding concise, basic information about microbes and more detailed information.
- The Find Articles section is useful for finding detailed case studies or experiments involving microorganisms.
- The Find Web Sites section is especially useful for finding images.
- The Advanced Web Searching section provides useful tips for narrowing your search to find quality sites and images on the Internet.