Mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets are changing the way we access information. This guide will help you gain access to a wide range of information on your device. In particular, the guide covers:
- Mobile database websites accessible through STLCC Libraries
- Mobile database apps accessible through STLCC Libraries
- Popular apps for both the Android and iOS operating systems
- Finding and evaluating apps
STLCC Libraries Are Mobile!
STLCC Libraries has a mobile website. There are three ways to find it:
- Visit our Libraries home page (http://www.stlcc.edu/Libraries) on a mobile device and answer yes to set your device to the mobile website.
- Visit http://www.stlcc.edu/Libraries/mobile
- Visit STLCC's mobile website http://m.stlcc.edu and click on the Libraries link.
From our mobile website you can view the Libraries' hours, renew your library materials, search the catalog and the databases that are mobile-optimized, look at research and course guides, and Ask a Librarian for help.