Online education students enjoy the same library privileges as on campus students. This guide shows you how you can access many of the resources that the STLCC libraries have to offer. We hope you will make full use of the resources. Remember you can use and request materials from any of our campus libraries.
What is available?
- Articles and Databases -- Are you looking to start on a research paper? Databases are a great place to start and are easily accessed off campus, all you need is your username and A number.
- Journals -- Browse or search for a journal by using the Journal locator. Many journals are available in full text online, but if not, journal articles can be requested through Document Delivery.
- Books -- E-books, printed books, books located at STLCC or books located at a MOBIUS library are available to you. Do you need a book that is not available from an STLCC or MOBIUS library? Not a problem -- it can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- Research help -- If you need help citing sources, preventing plagiarism, or you are looking for a Course Guide or Research Guide -- check out the Getting Started tab.
- My Library Account -- You can easily access your library account off campus. Through this you can renew items, cancel requested items, view your reading history, and much more.
St. Louis Community College Libraries
Florissant Valley Campus Library
Forest Park Campus Library
Meramec Campus Library
Wildwood Campus Library