BrowZine is a tool that makes it easy to browse, read, and monitor scholarly journals in your area of study.
With BrowZine you can:
- Browse or search for journals of interest.
- Easily scan tables of contents and read, save, and share full articles.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals and organize articles into collections.
- Receive notifications when new articles are published.
- Export to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox, and other services.
- Link easily to interlibrary loan services to request articles not available in full text.
- Use BrowZine on your computer or iOS, Android, or Kindle device.
BrowZine is available to all STLCC students, faculty, and staff. Login is required.