Ebook Central allows you to read the book online or, in some cases, download sections for reading when you are not connected to the internet. For the simplest way to access the content of your book, follow these steps.
1. Find the detailed record of a book you would like to read.
2. Scroll down the page until you see the Table of Contents.
3. Scroll through the Table of Contents until you find the section you want to read. Look for the Download PDF or Read Online links on the right of the page.
4. When reading online, use the back and forward arrows at the top to move from page to page. Use the magnifying glass zoom in/zoom out function to choose the most comfortable viewing option.
5. Some books will have limits on the number of pages you may download each day. The system keeps track of how many pages you download. Your limits are reset every 24 hours, allowing you to download a new section each day.